The timetable for Apachecon EU 07 has been posted.
I'm speaking on Wednesday at 5:30 (note to self, stay sober to boost that speaker competence score!) Title; Apache James - The Complete Email Application Platform don't miss it. :-)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (59)
- ► 2008 (50)
- The past is another country; but you can see it fr...
- Criteria for judging proposed "solutions" to the p...
- Is spam going to kill SMTP?
- jSPF passes all the tests
- Mailet API getting some independance
- 123 - I love you
- Consumer hell
- labels and post by email
- USB Turntable
- .. and finally ... how I got it all together (or w...
- Demolition III
- ... From my phone, at last!
- blog by mail from my mobile
- New address same old nonsense
- Mailet Annotations - Proof of concept.
- VERP, Mailet, and James
- More Uninformative Exceptions (in the sense of mo...
- I want a phoney Phd
- ClassCastException - why so coy?
- Did I ever do that? How about searchable commit me...
- Apache James at Apachecon EU 2007 ?
- ▼ January (23)
Friday, January 26, 2007
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 28 April 2017 - April is coming to a close with the following activities from the Apache community: Support Apache –billions of people benefit from Apache software. We a...2 days ago
ApacheCon Seville 2016 – Building a Container Solution on Top of Apache CloudStack- Steve Roles - Building a Container Solution on Top of Apache CloudStack- Steve Roles Cloud native applications running in containerised environments look set to create a...2 months ago
You’re invited to help us celebrate an unlikely pairing in open source - We are just days away from reaching a significant milestone for our team and the open source and open standards communities: the first anniversary of Micro...4 years ago
I know nothing, I'm not a fortune teller, and you'd be insane to think that I am. This disclaimer was cribbed from an email footer I once received. It is so ridiculous I had to have it for myself.
Statements in this blog that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements including, without limitation, statements regarding my expectations, objectives, anticipations, plans, hopes, beliefs, intentions or strategies regarding the future. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward looking statements include risks and uncertainties such as any unforeseen event or any unforeseen system failures, and other risks. It is important to note that actual outcomes could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements.
Danny Angus Copyright © 2006-2013 (OMG that's seven years of this nonsense)