James developers are currently voting to release jSPF-0.9b4. This release passes all the tests at www.openspf.org
If you want to try it out before its released the rc is here Remember to let us know what you think of it.
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (59)
- ► 2008 (50)
- The past is another country; but you can see it fr...
- Criteria for judging proposed "solutions" to the p...
- Is spam going to kill SMTP?
- jSPF passes all the tests
- Mailet API getting some independance
- 123 - I love you
- Consumer hell
- labels and post by email
- USB Turntable
- .. and finally ... how I got it all together (or w...
- Demolition III
- ... From my phone, at last!
- blog by mail from my mobile
- New address same old nonsense
- Mailet Annotations - Proof of concept.
- VERP, Mailet, and James
- More Uninformative Exceptions (in the sense of mo...
- I want a phoney Phd
- ClassCastException - why so coy?
- Did I ever do that? How about searchable commit me...
- Apache James at Apachecon EU 2007 ?
- ▼ January (23)
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 24 March 2017 - Happy Friday! This week the Apache community has accomplished quite a bit: ASF Board –management and oversight of the business and affairs of the corpora...1 day ago
ApacheCon Seville 2016 – Building a Container Solution on Top of Apache CloudStack- Steve Roles - Building a Container Solution on Top of Apache CloudStack- Steve Roles Cloud native applications running in containerised environments look set to create a...4 weeks ago
You’re invited to help us celebrate an unlikely pairing in open source - We are just days away from reaching a significant milestone for our team and the open source and open standards communities: the first anniversary of Micro...3 years ago
I know nothing, I'm not a fortune teller, and you'd be insane to think that I am. This disclaimer was cribbed from an email footer I once received. It is so ridiculous I had to have it for myself.
Statements in this blog that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements including, without limitation, statements regarding my expectations, objectives, anticipations, plans, hopes, beliefs, intentions or strategies regarding the future. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward looking statements include risks and uncertainties such as any unforeseen event or any unforeseen system failures, and other risks. It is important to note that actual outcomes could differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements.
Danny Angus Copyright © 2006-2013 (OMG that's seven years of this nonsense)